The second “state of the podcast” address, in which we discuss:
- Why it’s been too long
- Steve’s new day job
- EP publicity and audience growth
- Current finances
- Future goals for 2007
- Marketing plans & conventions
- Why EP is not going non-profit
- New company name: Escape Artists, Inc.
- Different ways to raise funds in the future
- Why we’ve turned down advertising (and what we might accept)
- No pay-for-content models, ever
- Please tell us what you think!
And our bonus flash story:
By Rob Graber. (Read by Stephen Eley.)
Thanks for a great year, everyone! This coming year will be bigger and better. Nothing can stop us now!
(Well, okay. Giant monsters could. That’s why we got them on our side.)