About Escape Pod
Escape Pod is the original genre fiction podcast. The first Escape Artists show, launched in 2005 by Serah Eley, it’s become a cornerstone of the short science fiction market and is a Hugo Award finalist for Best Semiprozine.
Edited by Hugo finalist and Campbell winner Mur Lafferty and Nebula finalist S.B. Divya, Escape Pod specializes in science fiction of all forms. Its team works hard to make sure that, like all EA shows, they reflect the breadth and diversity of the field. They take pride in showcasing new authors as well as genre classics.
Escape Pod is a show for science fiction fans. With every episode a standalone, every episode is someone’s first. With over 600 episodes to choose from, the team have assembled a page of particular standouts for new listeners.
Published weekly by Escape Artists Inc., Escape Pod is produced and distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works license.
Logo and Images
- Escape Pod uses the Tablet Gothic family of fonts, and Calluna for serif
- Links/primary: #3e6dc3
- Headers: #89e7fe
- Menus/navigation: #ffffff (white)
Download the contents of this press kit in a zip file. Print resolution images available upon request.
- Escape Pod is a 2017 Hugo Award finalist in the Best Semiprozine category
- Escape Pod is a 2010, 2011, and 2017 Parsec Award finalist in the Best Magazine or Anthology category
- “Eater of Bone” by Robert Reed, narrated by Mat Weller. 2015 Parsec Award finalist (Small Cast, Novella and Long Form)
- “I Look Forward to Remembering You” by Mur Lafferty, narrated by Daisy Ottmann, Anna Eley, and Serah Eley. 2007 Parsec Award finalist (Fiction, Short Form)
- “The Watching People” by Paul Berger, narrated by Serah Eley. 2007 Parsec Award finalist (Fiction, Short Form)
- “Hero” by Scott Sigler, narrated by Serah Eley. 2006 Parsec Award finalist (Best Short Fiction)
Current as of April 2018